The Big 12 had 10 players drafted in the last NBA Draft. Sometimes we tend to lose track of how these guys are doing if they weren't from our particular Big 12 Team. Lets take a look at how each of them is doing with their respective NBA club.
6. Epke Udoh (Baylor) - Golden State Warriors - Udoh suffered a torn wrist ligament while working out shortly after the draft. Recent reports state Udoh is close to returning to action.
11. Cole Aldrich (Kansas) - New Orleans Hornets (traded to Oklahoma City Thunder) - Having only appeared in 5 games for the Thunder, Aldrich is averaging a paltry 1.0 PPG & 2.2 rpg. Was recently recalled from the D-League where he had been sent to get some playing time.
12. Xavier Henry (Kansas) - Memphis Grizzlies - The 2nd Jayhawk selected, Henry is averaging a modest 6.2 points a game while getting 17.9 minutes of action on average. In the Grizzlies most recent game against the Suns, Henry played 33 minutes while scoring 8 points.
19. Avery Bradley (Texas) - Boston Celtics - Bradley is stuck on a veteran laden team and he has dealt with an ankle injury so his playing time has not been high this year. He may be in line for more minutes with Rajon Rondo hurt.
20. James Anderson (Oklahoma State) - San Antonio Spurs - Anderson had a good start to his NBA career hitting 10 of 20 three pointers through his first six games. Unfortunately he suffered a stress fracture in his right foot and has been out ever since.
21. Craig Brackens (Iowa State) - Oklahoma City Thunder (traded to New Orleans) - Brackins has only seen action in 1 NBA game, he scored 6 points, before being sent down to the D-League. For more on Brackins in depth see this article from www.LibertyBallers.com
25. Damion James (Texas) - Atlanta Hawks (traded to New Jersey Nets) - James has been solid but not spectacular for the Nets this year, averaging 3.1 points in limited action. He must have shown enough as he replaced Travis Outlaw in the starting lineup last night for the Nets against the Dallas Mavericks.
32. Dexter Pittman (Texas) - Miami Heat - Yet another Longhorn selected, Pittman hasn't seen any NBA action as he was assigned to the D-League to develop. In 5 games for the Sioux Falls Skyforce, Pittman is averaging 13.6 points and 9.6 rebounds, so maybe he will find his way to South Beach to help out LeBron & DWade sometime this year.