In a recurring piece leading up to the start of the basketball season, we will examine the top 5 questions surrounding each Big 12 basketball team.
Today, the top 5 questions for the Iowa State Cyclones.
1) Can Craig Brackins get any help, or will it again be a one man show?
2) Can the Cyclones crack the top half of the Big 12 North division?
3) Is there still "Hilton Magic" in Ames?
4) One publication listed Greg McDermott as being on the "hot seat." What does he need to do to get off it?
5) After 4 straight conference seasons with a losing record, can the Cyclones better the .500 mark this year?
Check back tomorrow when we will ask Five Question For... Kansas State basketball.
Also check out Five Questions For... Missouri, Kansas, Colorado
Follow Evan on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MizzouHoops