A slow day today, so I decided to throw out my early and quick predictions for the upcoming season.
1) Kansas State: Jacob Pullen is a great scorer and he should have enough help with the role players.
2) Baylor: Perry Jones is the freshman I am most interested in seeing and the inside out combo of him and Dunn will be deadly.
4) Missouri: I think Mike Anderson is a coach that does not get enough love. If he puts together a good season here, he could some bigger offers than in the past (Oregon)
5) Colorado: Bzdelik is gone but Higgins and Burks are good players to build around.
7) Oklahoma State: I think this is the cut off for possible tournament teams. I am not sold on OSU making it but I don't see any other teams below them making it this year.
8) Texas A&M: They lost too much last season and I do not expect much from them.
10) Texas Tech
12) Iowa State: Hoiberg is just biding his time until 2011/2012.
Thoughts? Again, these are early and quick. Let me know if you have any glaring arguments.