In a recurring piece leading up to the start of the basketball season, we will examine the top 5 questions surrounding each Big 12 basketball team.
Today, the top 5 questions for the Texas A&M Aggies.
1) How can the Aggies replace Josh Carter?
2) Some publications think the Aggies will finish in the top 4 in the conference. Can this team meet those expectations?
3) Mark Turgeon is in his third year in College Station. Now that he has a roster made up of mostly his guys, can the Aggies crack the upper 1/3 of the conference?
4) Will the four freshman have the impact Turgeon is hoping for?
5) The Aggies have made a school record 4 consecutive NCAA tournaments. Will the streak continue this year?
Check back tomorrow when we will ask Five Question For... Baylor basketball.
Follow Evan on Twitter at http://twitter.com/MizzouHoops
What is the most pressing question for A&M this year?
Replacing Carter (2 votes)
Top 4 (3 votes)
Turgeon's third year (3 votes)
Freshman impact (13 votes)
Tourney time (7 votes)
28 total votes